The name of the Church has been birthed from:
Mark 11:17 – “Is it not written, ‘My house shall be called a house of prayer for all nations’?” (NKJV).
The Vision of The House of Prayer is to bring God’s people to the Knowledge of Christ.
Our mandate is to see a transformed community of Men, Women and Children living their God-given right of Righteousness and Freedom in Christ.
We desire to be a place of Transformation, a church whereby anyone who walks within our doors are transformed and changed from who and what they were, to becoming whom God had predestined and called them to be.
Our insatiable desire to make DISCIPLES for Christ, preaching the gospel even as it is written in Matthew 28:19 – “ Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit” (NKJV).
Our mandate is to be a place of Transformation. A church that will help liberate Christians who are not walking in the freedom that our Heavenly Father has given unto us, through the death and resurrection of his son Jesus Christ (John 8:32 & 36; Galatians 5:13). As these scriptures state, we are called to ‘Know, Love & Serve’.
We at The House of Prayer are to:
- Know and Love the Father,
- To be Saved, Delivered and Transformed in Christ Jesus,
- Serve his people, in obedience to His word
Our Core Values
- Proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the Power of the Holy Spirit
- Worshiping God in Spirit and in Truth
- Prayer Intercession & Holy Living
- Praise and Worship
- Strong Families Ties
- Pastoral Care and Interaction
- A Heart for the Community
- Becoming people of Love and Generosity!